Monday, September 14, 2009

First Day of 4 Year Old Pre-K

Today was my first day of Pre-K for 4 year olds.  I went to the 3 year old class last year.  It is so much fun.  I got to see all my friends from last year and there was a new student too.  My Nana loves to take pictures of us on the first day of school.  My Mommy and Aunt Jackie use to hate it when she made them wait to get their pictures taken before leaving for school but now they like looking at all the pictures to see how much they changed from year to year.

Here are some of the pictures Nana and Mommy took of me.

Here I am standing in front of my door - look how cute Mommy decorated it for fall.
See me posing - well Mommy called it fidgeting!
Check out these new shoes - and I love my dress too!
I'm in the car heading to school - I told Mommy it was okay to take pictures in the car but not in my class room - I am getting to old for that!  Well Mommy doesn't think so but I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment