Saturday, August 29, 2009

Summer of 2009

I am getting ready to head off to another year of pre-school, last year I was in the 3 year old class and now will be in the 4 year old class.  I can't wait to see all my friends from school.  I did get to see some of them this summer at the park, shopping (which I love to do!), and at the library.  Mommy takes me to the library on Wednesday nights for Story Time, and my Grandma Angela takes me on Friday's and then to lunch.  I look forward to doing this each week.  This was my pre-school picture last year.



Summer has been so much fun.  My cousin Maddie who I call  "My Maddie" came to visit most of the summer.  We had so much fun swimming, playing dress up, making craft projects, riding over to Dallesport to see the animals.  We even played on a slip and slide in Nana and Papa's front yard.


"My Maddie and Me"


My Nana had surgery in July and while she was recouping I got to help take care of her.  It was fun having her home so I could go visit her everyday.  She said I was a big help and it was nice having me come visit and help her. 

She and Papa have a cat named Tom - (he is mean!  Don't tell Nana I said that) Nana loves him.  He seems to love her too since he likes sitting by her all the time.  My cousin Maddie can make him really mad - he will slap her and knock her over!  Once she was sitting on Nana's bed and he slapped her so hard she did a somersault right off the bed.  Boy did Nana laugh!  Here is a picture of Tom:


not the best picture of him - but have you ever tried to make a cat pose for a picture?  Not the easiest thing to do!
I got to play in the park a lot this summer, it was a lot of fun.  Here are some pictures of me at Sorosis Park.

My Daddy and I play together all the time, he put up a tent in the house for us to sleep in a couple of weeks ago.  It was fun - just like camping but we got to watch tv while doing it!  He also takes me to my Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Angela's on the week-end so we can play in their yard.  They have two cats that aren't mean like Tom, Nana's cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment